Pittsburgh Furnaces take a beating so you might be in the market for a new one! Whether your current heating system no longer works, or you’d like to switch to a more Energy efficient furnace to lower costs, Air Pro can help. We keep a large inventory of Lennox, Bryant and Trane brand furnaces, and can help you find the best one to meet your needs. Listed below are the most popular furnaces. Contact us for more information about other available brands. Click on the logos below to learn more.
Here in Pittsburgh, air conditioners take a beating. Air Pro can help you find the perfect air conditioning system to keep you cool and help you cut down your yearly energy bills. We offer more than 10 different Lennox, Bryant, Trane, and Ruud models, many of them high-efficiency. Click on the logos below for details about available models. Contact us for more information about other available brands.
Heat pumps can offer savings of both energy and money, and Air Pro employees can help you decide what kind of system will work best for you. We offer more than 10 different Lennox and Bryant models of heat pumps, which offer both heating and cooling capabilities. Listed below are the most popular heat pumps. Contact us for more information about other available brands.
lAir Pro specializes in Lennox and Bryant boilers, and we have the size, capacity and quality you need for long-lasting comfort and energy savings. Listed below are the most popular boilers. Contact us for more information about other available brands.
Air Pro Heating and Cooling offers Lennox, Samsung and Quietside brands of mini split ductless systems that heat and cool smaller spaces. Our employees are qualified to install and service these systems, which offer flexibility when heating and cooling rooms that are not tied into existing ductwork.
Air Pro Heating & Cooling is always willing to help with minor HVAC issues you may experience. Before calling for a service call you may want to try the following:
- Regular filters should be changed monthly. Media filters should be changed twice a year.
- Trouble with your thermostat? Click on the URL for on-line help: https://www.honeywellhome.com/en/faqs/thermostat
- High-efficiency furnace – no heat? Check that outside pipes are clear of ice. (Ice and snow buildup may shut the system down).
- Gas furnace not heating? Check other gas appliances to for flame. The outside meter could be frozen in extremely cold outside or could be a gas leak in the neighborhood. If there is no gas call your gas company.
- Furnace not working after returning from vacation or being out of town? Could be due to a power outage. A) Turn thermostat to OFF position, B) find OFF/ON switch located on furnace wait and reset switch, then turn the thermostat to on position. In most cases, unit will work.
- Ensure all vents and registers are open & unblocked.
If none of the above items solved your problem, please call us to schedule a technician – 1-800-749-0642